Pages

KK early morning storm


the storm finally stopped around 6am...

Two days ago, I told myself I'll start blogging again. I thought I'll be blogging about something else first but I guess whatever happened earlier this morning had to be posted first. So what happened? Crazy ass storm all over KK. I woke up almost 5am this morning due to the heavy rain and wind knocking on my window. Lightning was going on non-stop. I took a peek outside my window but the weather was so crazy I can't see anything other than lightning. Didn't get to take a proper photo or video.



Talking about not seeing anything, there was a massive black out all over KK. How do I know that? The news about the storm was posted all over at facebook and twitter from the many people in KK who were awake at that time including me. It was the worst weather KK had for this year. Guess I'll have to check out the news later and hope nothing bad happened. Wishing everyone else in KK a good and safe day. Fingers crossed the storm won't come back.

4 comments:

Joan said...

ya bah..i also terbangun ni. wind was so strong

Ladyshutterbugz said...

we had it earlier here in Labuan...
it was around 5pm I guess - strong wind and heavy rain but thankfully for last for a while...
I guess it went away to KK, after a short visit at Labuan.

CathJ said...

Oh mannnn... this is bad.. gotta check my parents...

Shemah said...

I really don't like when this happens coz my mom tinggal atas bukit.. and scared that constant torrential downpours would make the tanah give way. I'm paranoid maybe but I'm still worried. :( :(

Post a Comment