Pages

Sunsets in KK - part 2

Two nights ago, I had a bad moment that dampened my mood yesterday. I didn't feel like myself and tried to kept myself busy by doing some random tasks. The only thing I look forward too yesterday was hitting the beach. I wanted to cool down and release my stress by playing Ultimate Frisbee with my buddies. The moment I was at Tanjung Aru beach, I was in for a treat. The beach was beautiful and so was the weather. Best of all, I experienced one of the most beautiful sunsets I have seen yet.


shots taken 10 seconds apart

As I watched the sun goes down, I see the skies and clouds switching colors between red and blue as the sun illuminates them. Breathtaking... In that moment, everything just seems so peaceful inside. It was like the beautiful scene just tells me to chin up because everything is going to be alright.

Take care everyone. I hope everything is going to be alright for you too. :)

4 comments:

CathJ said...

I just wish there is a beach somewhere near here..... just like in KK... sedih2 saja go to beach, just a 10 minutes drive from home... ahhh I miss KK..

chegu carol said...

It has been long since I last enjoyed a beautiful sunset. I kind of forget how it looks like.

Jlo said...

It's ironic how we tend forget we had all the breathtaking & tranquil nature that surrounds us in KK :) Beach always has it ways of enveloping us with its warmth :)

Regards,
Pretzyness

Thristhan said...

KK, one of the best places to experience the sunsets. Especially at their Islands.

Post a Comment