Pages

Blackberry addiction...


Even Barack Obama has one!

It is a whole new year and I want to start off with a blog post about what has been a constant part of my life since last year. The ever addictive Blackberry. I remember somewhat a year plus ago when I told off my buddies Sam Tan and Ron Lim to stop checking their Blackberry. They were being very anti-social by doing so in an outing among friends. Months after, someone else became anti-social. That is right. Yours truly, ME. I was so curious about the Blackberry and I needed a new phone. So I bought one and there was no turning back.


Hoping to get the Blackberry Torch this year!

I check my Blackberry for email, sms, facebook, instant messaging, etc almost every 10-15minutes! It is almost impossible not to keep doing that unless I fall asleep or busy doing sports. My work and personal life revolves around it. Oh Blackberry, what would I do without you... Even my daughter Hannah is hinting me to get one for her. Every time I hang out with her, she would borrow my Blackberry to play around with it. Anyway, I confess... I'm a Blackberry addict!


p/s: Ending this post with a photo of an Angry Birds birthday cake! Credits to Jaco for the news about this awesome looking cake.


1 comments:

CathJ said...

ahh.. BB is definitely an addiction.. LOL

My hubby got 1.. and BB make his life simpler.. checking emails.. sms.. etc... his mobile office..

but as a wife.. I am a bit concern.. especially when he start checking mails while driving..sms.. Oh.. so dangerous..

some times as a wife.. there was a moment that I tot my hubby was smsing with another woman.. hahahhahaha.... coz.. he almost never leave his BB down.. but the truth he got all the time he want to check his email even before go to sleep...

Post a Comment