Pages

Sunsets in KK

There is something about sunsets in Kota Kinabalu or shall I say Sabah. I've seen sunsets in other places, but the ones in Sabah are always special. For me, watching sunsets here not only makes me more relaxed and calm, but sometimes also gets me in awe at how amazing they look. I also noticed the sunsets here look different almost every time you view them. For example, the sunsets are not just beautiful by looking at the sun directly but that amazing view when they are behind clouds. Check out these photos I took this year...


looks like there is a massive tornado or whirlwind among the clouds


volcano eruption effect

Great stuff, don't you think? I recommend anybody especially outsiders to check out the sunsets whenever they are in Sabah.

8 comments:

Shemah said...

I miss home! :( So beautiful...

Wyne @ Mouren Mauve said...

I love the first photo. What time exactly you took this photo, bro?

d1n0za said...

Shemah - At least you always come back every year. :)

Wyne - Exact time I don't remember but it is between 6-6.30pm.

Del Glamiva said...

Wow...thanks for posting these Dinoza! Very pretty!

geek in white said...

http://www.geekinwhite.com/post/1184210558/a-beautiful-sunset-in-kk-i-got-a-feeling-its

Definitely my most favorite sunset of 2010 in KK. The event after that ensue was an epic one. I'm glad you were able to join the party. The above is shot from my usual home away from home in KK, Imperial Int. Hotel :)

CathJ said...

OMG... I miss Sabah... KK!!

d1n0za said...

geek in white - The pleasure is mine to be part of the party. Nice shot bro.:)

CathJ - You'll be back. ;)

JACQ said...

I love the first one! Beautiful colours, and yes, it does look like some sort of tornado or whirlwind there! Nice shot!

Post a Comment