Pages

Air Conditioning: Love it or hate it?


In one whole 24 hours of a day in my life, I think I spend more than half of it in indoor air conditioned areas. My home, my working place, my car, outlets in malls and such, etc. Not really healthy right? I'm actually starting to feel the effects of it. Spend time in an air conditioned area long enough and I will start to feel discomfort in breathing. That is why nowadays, I make a point to go out for a walk or something and get some air or do some outdoor sports activity. But I can't deny the fact how good it is sometimes to be in an air conditioned area. Simply because how hot the weather can be out there. Kota Kinabalu city seems to be packing quite a heat during these past years. Which makes being in an air conditioned area, feels like heaven at times. So it is a toss off but I still prefer to be outdoors. Especially when there is a nice natural cool breeze. That beats air conditioning anytime!

7 comments:

Wyne Ren @ Mauve Ocean Blue said...

I just used air-cond at office but breezy with fan at home.

Anyway, you are right, air-conditioning really makes us feels like heaven and....sleepy too, haha!

Have a nice day, bro!

d1n0za said...

I miss having a fan in the room. My room has no windows that can open! haha So it is ac all the way for me.

You have a nice day too!

CathJ said...

oh yeah... depending on aircond is not that healthy... but cannot live w/o it.. -_-

chegu carol said...

mine is the opposite of you. im only in ac room when im at my bedroom. at the living room and all other areas, all fan based. at work ada ac pun not all the time we spend time at our desk cos most of the time in classroom.

d1n0za said...

CathJ - yeah... -_-

chegu carol - Much more healthy!

Beverly ◦● べバリー●◦ said...

I prefer Fan...Cuz air conditioning makes my skin feels really dry and yeah talk bout discomfort in breathing... I feel that alot when Im in an air conditioned room..

d1n0za said...

Beverly - Looks like we same same.

Post a Comment