Pages

OLE! OLE! OLE!


I'm the one with the goalkeeper gloves. Maybe I get to play a different position this time...

Tomorrow morning I have to wake up early for a futsal tournament. Haven't been in one of these for ages. My dad used to be a state soccer player but I was no where as good as him. I do love soccer though, which is why futsal is the one of my favourite sports. Gosh, I don't even think I'm fit enough for the tournament tomorrow. But I'm sure I'll have a blast though. Itching to play in a tournament since all the commotion with the recent World Cup.



You'll never walk alone!

Besides playing, I also love to watch the English Premier League. The new season starts next month and I can't wait to see my favorite team Liverpool in action. Liverpool didn't really do good last season but I hope that is all gonna change for the better. Any other Liverpool fans out there? Please drop a comment. :-)



Go Sam!

Last but not least, something that is not soccer related. My buddy Sam Tan of Core Fitness just got featured in of the pages of August 2010 Men's Health Malaysia magazine. Happy for you bro! Proud of him and wishing him much success to come.


When the day ends tomorrow, my legs are sure gonna sore...

5 comments:

Cath J said...

hahahhaha... get ready with body aching..

all the best with futsal.. :)

Joan said...

wah..jadi goalkeeper lagi tu. futsal aktiviti sihat. ^_^

d1n0za said...

Cath J - haha Amazingly hardly any body aching. Injuries instead.

Joan - Tetap! :-)

Nick Wong said...

Liverpool is having a tough season this time. Looking forward to the next season as that's when the "new guy" will come in.

Bersabar saja lah nih tahun...

d1n0za said...

Nick Wong - hahaha Bersabar indeed my friend. :)

Post a Comment