Pages

past week


image by Pascal Campion

The weekend is near. I'm so exhausted. As I sit down and relax a bit, my mind wonders about whats been going in my life for the past week...



Wonderful Vimeo. I'm watching more and more videos on Vimeo now. Videos of all sorts of genre with most of them being very creative and inspirational. The latest one I watched was entitled Inspirational Artists: Pascal Campion. A great video about Pascal Campion who happens to be an amazing sketch artist.



Inception fever. I can't stop praising this movie that is currently showing in the cinemas. Everyone is talking about it and there is a reason why. Mind boggling, intriguing and simply movie of the year material. I won't spoil anything here. If you haven't watch it, DO SO! More on Inception here.



image by Pascal Campion

Birthday special. Planning properly for someone's birthday coming up next month. Not a simple task but it is going to be well worth it. All about putting a big smile on her face.



Cupcakes galore. I was part of cupcake project last Saturday. A really cool project about making more than 5000 cupcakes in less than 12 hours! Read all about it here.



image by Pascal Campion

Eating spree. I've been eating like mad lately. Average of 4 meals per day. Am I gaining weight? Not really due to high metabolism. If there is any weight gained, it goes to the wrong area(aka TUMMY). I need to start going to gym again soon. 



image by Pascal Campion

Non-stop rain. I blogged about it like a month ago. So there you go, it is still raining every single day here in Kota Kinabalu city. Honestly I don't mind the rain but lately it has been depressing. Especially when quite a number of my sport activities are canceled due to the rain.



image by Pascal Campion

Work stress. It has been stressful at work. Problems pop out here and there with some serious decision making to be done. Keeping a strong and cool head as much as I can. It helps to think about my loved ones as one of the reasons why I'm working. Its 10.20pm. Half an hour from now after this blog post, there is still work to be done during this late night. Plus, I'm missing someone already.


Have a good weekend people!

5 comments:

Shemah said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful week :).. "Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars." ~Henry Van Dyke

Wyne Ren @ Mauve Ocean Blue said...

Hmmm...yeah, you are right about the rain. Anyway, 4 meals per day is okay...coz u need energy to complete your week!...(^_^)

You too have a great weekend...

d1n0za said...

Shemah - Same to you my dear friend. Nice quote!

Wyne Ran - hahaha 4 meals a day for me then. :-) You have a great weekend too!

Cath J said...

KK still raining everyday?? oh jeez...

Wow.. giving a surprise bday to some1 nxt month?? awesome.. (Who is that lucky lady sharing same bday month with me?? ;-p ;-p)

well done on the cupcakes project!! ^_^

d1n0za said...

Still raining indeed Cath. :-) Your birthday in August too? Cool. :p

Post a Comment