Pages

Bento perfection?


After days being away in KL for work, Hime came back to present to me this case. I've been missing her a lot. She has been quite busy in KL and we didn't get to communicate much. So I get a little restless sometimes wondering if she is ok or not. But that is pretty much about it and I'm just really glad to see her again. Now I'm wondering what is inside this case...

So I opened the case and I discovered what seemed to be Hime's version of a bento meal made for me. In moments I find myself in the presence of an array of yakitori beef, japanese style egg and grill salmon coupled with a portion of rice. The smell of all these food simply activated my hunger big time. The taste? I'm not good at describing taste but the beef was deliciously tender and mixes well with the egg and salmon that somehow melts nicely in my mouth. It was the best bento meal I ever tasted in my life. PERFECTION... I ended up with a very, very satisfied stomach.


With an awesome meal like that, I can only feel like the luckiest man to have a woman that can cook that good. :-)



p/s: Watching Japan vs Paraguay now for the World Cup 2010. Hoping Japan wins!

2 comments:

Shemah said...

Awww..that's so unbelievably sweet! If like that, no man would find it dorky bringing a bento set to work! hahaha..

The old adage, "The way through a man's heart is through his stomach" rings very very true! I guess it's true for ALMOST every man. (I've dated a guy who didn't like to eat. Really didn't enjoy eating). No wonder it didn't go far. LOL!

d1n0za said...

hahaha Theres a guy that doesn't enjoy eating??? wah...

Post a Comment