Pages

to BB or not to BB


I love Blackberry. Ever since owning a Curve 8520 last year, I felt that I finally own a phone that I truly love. But to my horror, I accidentally lost the Curve 8520 last December and has since got myself a Blackberry phone due to budget issues. Now I got a chance to get myself a new one in the form of a Bold 9700. Currently the best Blackberry phone out there, I'm really hoping to own this. Some friends are asking me to get a Nokia e72, Samsung Omnia 2/Jet and of course, the much popular iPhone instead. It is just hard for me to resist having a Blackberry...

6 comments:

chegu carol said...

i think im the only one on earth who's not keen on Blackberry.
but then again, if i have the money, i'd probably own one already. :D

Hin Ching said...

It is of upmost importance that you understand that the loss of your Blackberry was very much intentional. It is telling you that you need to get the new Blackberry 9700.

Sleek, Refined Design. Beli bah!

JACQ said...

Get it! Then "poison" WC with it after that! ;p

d1n0za said...

chegu carol - Please do own one when you get the money. Its not that expensive nowadays especially with plans from Digi and Celcom. ;-)

Hin Ching - Destiny... LOL

JACQ - I'll poison him! hahaha

Margaret said...

before I got my current QWERTY phone, was thinking back and forth to go for BB9700 or not. Its about our personal choice. I am not keen in getting the BB9700 but would want to used it later in the future. "E72 owner here"! he..he..

d1n0za said...

I'm sure the E72 is great. Giving BB another shot for now. :-)

Post a Comment