Pages

swimming with Hannah



I've been learning how to swim for 2 weeks now. Special thanks to Aaron, Beverly and Soh for accompanying and coaching me for the past few sessions. Currently I can swim quite a bit but still unable to float..


Recent session on Wednesday was a special one as it was with my daughter Hannah. I know it is gonna be fun and a challenge to my ego as well. You see, Hannah is a really good swimmer and she likes to show off to me her skills. Where my ego comes in is when she challenged me for a race. She beat me in the first race and made fun of me. I took it in a good a way as extra determination to better myself. But I guess it is tough when she beat me 5 times in a row. haha... Nevertheless, I had lots of fun with Hannah and I found out she is an amazingly good coach too. Taught me a bit about floating and paddling.


After the swimming session, Hannah and myself along with Beverly and Soh went to Hana Japanese restaurant at City Mall. Fun session there and everyone had a satisfying meal. Overall I'm very happy with my quality time spent with Hannah. Kinda embarrassing for me to have her beat and coach me in swimming. Better late than never. Beat her next time... Hmm...


p/s: I have to be good in swimming by March to win a bet. :-)

8 comments:

kuai said...

all the best!! next time can go freediving di laut dalam suda tu.. hehe

d1n0za said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d1n0za said...

Thanks! Free diving already in my to-do-list for this year. :-)

JACQ said...

Aik terbalik pula u and WC tau.. he can float but not swim, and u vice versa!

Bah faster learn to swim so u can teach WC instead! I've given up on him now lol..

Cath J said...

a bet with who?? Hannah??? ^_^.... all the best daddy....

d1n0za said...

Jacq - LOL I should get him to join the swimming sessions.

Cath J - A bet with my other half. ;-)

chegu carol said...

i know i can swim in the swimming pool. but throw me into the river water, i'd be gasping for help. i just feel helpless when i couldnt figure how deep is the ground. :)

good luck with your bet. sure u can!

d1n0za said...

hahaha guess its the psychology of being safe as you get deeper in the water. Thats why i still cant float..

Thanks for the good luck!

Post a Comment