Pages

photo shoots



After quite some time, here are slide shows of photos from shoots that I were involved with for the past few months. Finally I get to post them up. Many thanks to all who were involved with these shoots.

portrait photo shoot at Jofanna Bridal - As a so called birthday gift, my buddy and uprising wedding photographer George Yong decided to give me a free portrait photo shoot session. The session was held last month and I had lots of fun. You'll see some of these photos in some online projects I'm doing this month.

November 2009 photo shoot for Elysium - photos from a special photo shoot in conjunction with the launching of Elysium Club in KL last December. I was the coordinator for this shoot.

2 comments:

Cath J said...

nice shoot... err is that you selling ice cream?? ^_^ (good 1)..

d1n0za said...

hahaha yes thats me :p

Post a Comment