Pages

Things to come...


Past 3 days have been quite tiring with a full scale of activities. But its all good as my life is all about making a better stand and still have a good time as well. Work has been a bit of a headache. Other than that I've been occupying myself with the following...

- Breeze Mag. I'll be working closely with this magazine. You might just see my photo next month in the magazine to get a better picture of what I've been working on.

- My own small business. Thats right. Just waiting for green light from main partners and I'm pretty much on my way to owning a small business that I'm very excited about.

- Photo shoot. Did a photo shoot at Jofanna Bridal recently. The photos will be used for an experiment I'm doing next month.

That is all I'm gonna say for now as presently is merely the period I just cross my fingers and pray everything I've been working on will be unveiled successfully.


p/s: Hope all is well with you peeps!

8 comments:

Amy C said...

Wish you all the best, bro Dino!!!! XD

JACQ said...

Jia you! Aja-aja fighting! Gambatte!

Isaac Chong said...

Hi bro,

Sounds good! All the best & don't forget us!!! Hehehe!

d1n0za said...

Thanks people! Love all your support!

TS Lim said...

The year has barely started and it looks great already. Good luck

Cath J said...

All the best.. wish you success.. Cheers!!

Wyne Ren @ Mauve Ocean Blue said...

Just work smart...^_6

d1n0za said...

TS Lim - Thanks buddy. Same to you!

Cath J - Cheers!

Wyne - Yes sir! :-)

Post a Comment