Pages

Music Monday


So I was never really blessed with music talent. Or shall I say, I haven't really been taking lessons to find out. Perhaps the only instrument I ever laid my hands on and was somewhat good at it was the recorder. That was way ages ago. Could have taken a piano lesson and did a little bit of guitar but none of them ever really took off. Hmm... I think I should make a point to learn an instrument this year. I wonder when... Probably just end up with an ukelele when I'm old like the picture above. And speaking of ukelele, here is a video to kick off everyone's first Monday of the year.



This boy rocks. :-)

4 comments:

Serenadez said...

omg! this is so cute! XDDD

d1n0za said...

Very passionate boy. :-D

Bernard said...

Never too old to learn bah. Recently I bought a ukulele from Singapore and walla, better than guitar haha.....

d1n0za said...

Cool Bernard! Do a video of your ukelele version of I'm Yours. ;-)

Post a Comment