Pages

People Who Matters, What 2009 Has Meant For Me


2010 is fast approaching. Deep breath... I'm in a long thought of what has gone through in my life since the beginning of this year. The last time I was in this thought was just before my birthday on September. I talked about how I achieved quite a number of things during 2009. Business, entertainment, sports, personal improvement and so much more. Only a certain bunch have seen me go through my achievements and this same bunch as well saw the pain and heartaches that went along with it. I owe it to this bunch. They are people who matters to me.


I am not perfect, so are you and these people as well. Even so, these are the people with the character and personality that changed my life for the better. To be where I am now is not possible without them. Some things in life especially the big ones, we can't do it alone. But to have them help me in the first place is for me not think about myself and for me be there for them sincerely. Not many out there understand this as the world we live in is plagued by those we can't trust plus the deception of money and power. So for what its worth, for you people who matters to me, thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and will be there for you too.


Then there are those who are very dear and precious to me. Without a doubt, one of them is my daughter. My parents... And another who doesn't require mentioning. These are the ones I would do more than just to rise above to ensure the goodness of their well being. Straight from the heart and nothing more. If they're happy, I'm happy. They're my love and joy. I care for them a great deal.


Another deep breath... Happy New Year in advance to all of you. There are many more for me to achieve in this life and I'm sure for you too. Remember... Whatever it is, don't forget those who stand by your side no matter what. They are the people who matters. They are the ones who really care for you and appreciate you for who you are.

2 comments:

maslight said...

Happy New Year

d1n0za said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Post a Comment