Pages

A Monday full of different thoughts...

Here I am in the office full of different thoughts...



with my Ultimate Frisbee mates in KL two months ago

KL/Singapore trip - Just two days away from my holiday. Yes, I'm finally having a real holiday. Unfortunately not anyway far and exotic. Just same ol' KL and Singapore. But instead of a course or tournament, this time I'm just there to purely enjoy myself and have a good time.




KK Improv - Yesterday, the KK Improv team did our 5th Improv workshop. So proud to be in this team and we had such a great time yesterday with the 15 people who attended. Those who joined the workshop were from all walks of life and ended having so much fun & laughter together. The video above is a teaser of what we went through yesterday. Can't wait for the 6th workshop in October!




Canon HV30 - I was watching this beautiful video called Blue, which was shot using a Canon HV30. I can't help missing having this video cam in my hands. At one point, I was really into learning about video shooting and editing. The HV30 didn't even last a year in my possession due to an accident. It died along with my dedication to be a videographer. Now I'm just left with a dream that I will have to live up on another day.




Birthday - Its getting really close now and I can't help looking back at the joy & happiness and the pain & heartaches I went through since my last one. One thing that I learned a great deal after all the experience is for me to LIVE LIFE.


p/s : 10 more days...

4 comments:

vie said...

Yeah... mine is 9 more days to go... hehehe... :-)

d1n0za said...

Cool! :-)

Dwenchan said...

Canon Hv30 less than a year should be stil covered under warranty..
was looking at the HV20 but ackk..its MiniDv.

d1n0za said...

Dwencvhan - Umm... Yes but with the condition it was in, repairing would just mean I might as well buy a new one. MiniDV still rocks!

Post a Comment