Pages

So little time...



After like a month, I'm finally back at the blogging scene. In that one month, I find myself more occupied than ever before. Too many activities in my life has got me into having very little sleep. It went that bad until I was diagnosed by the doctor for over exhaustion and stress. This was two weeks ago by the way. Since then, I've been trying to cut down my activities but its never that easy. You peeps know the feeling 'once you're done with 1 task, 3 more comes in.'? But I'm better now. I find myself more in control of myself and getting better at time management. As you can see, I'm blogging now right? :-) So what in the world I have been so busy about? Too many to mention and yes, so little time. Will blog about it one at a time. For now, I'm just glad to be back at the blogging scene.




Oh! Before I go, I am proud to announce Sabahan Bloggers Gathering 2009 will be at 31st October(Halloween Day) 2009. For those who don't know, I'm actually one of the organizers of last year's Sabahan Bloggers Gathering 2008. The team and I are working hard to make SBG2009 a bigger event than last year's so we're expecting all you Sabahan bloggers out there to come to the event! Please check out all the details at the SBG2009 Facebook page.

SBG2009 Facebook page ---> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111520023669

3 comments:

maslight said...

so little time so much to do, like that song by arkarna @_@

naith_kk said...

"...until I was diagnosed by the doctor for over exhaustion and stress."
"You peeps know the feeling 'once you're done with 1 task, 3 more comes in.'?"

When my doctor found out asking me about my job, he called it post-depression... something. But anyways, yeah bro - I sure as hell know the feeling.

d1n0za said...

maslight - Never heard of that song before. Just listened to it just now. Pretty cool. :-)

naith_kk - Lets kill this depression bro.

Post a Comment