Pages

SBG2009 photo shoots

Around 2 weeks earlier, I was involved in a photo shoot with the Sabah Bloggers Gathering 2009 committee. The shoot was for promotional purposes for the upcoming event in October. I personally enjoyed it because it was my first one in a studio and had lots of fun with the committee crew. Special thanks to George Yong from Jofanna Bridal for making this possible. Dude, you're the best! Check out the photos taken below.










Tomorrow night there will be another photo shoot but this time I'm the coordinator. The shoot will be for SBG2009 promo posters. I can't disclose much for now but it is similar to the photo shoot I supervised for last year's Halloween party at Jade pub. Below, are the results of the shoot.







Will post about tomorrow night's photo shoot soon. Till then I'm just in the office wanting so much to go home and enjoy a good sleep during this rainy day. I leave you all now with the classic Singing In The Rain by Gene Kelly. Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

S.A.K.U.Y.A said...

dino sama!!! sakuya chan mau join!!!! XD

d1n0za said...

Sakuya san! You want to join the photo shoot? Aiyak... next timelah I invite you. Long time no see. Lets hang out with the rest of the cspians soon!

S.A.K.U.Y.A said...

ya!!! long time no see!!! come come... hang out vf us.... *evil smile

Lorna said...

Hahahahah the 3rd pic reminded me of Mafia Wars for some reason!! Love them!!!

d1n0za said...

Lorna - It does? hahaha My favorite pic!

Dwenchan said...

American McGee's Alice? Hmm wouldnt Jade's event like clash with the Sabah Bloggers one as well? or its like the secondary venue to head to after the SBG one is over? Open Bar?? oh Happy hours isit frm 7pm-2am?

d1n0za said...

Dwenchan - No clashes bro. SBG2009 is a dinner party til 10ish. Then continue party elsewhere. :-)

Post a Comment