Pages

Star Trek was a blast!











I've been a Star Trek fan for so long and I just had to watch the new Star Trek movie when I heard it is now shown in the cinemas. Went to watch it with my buddy Aaron(his second time!) last night and I must say by far the new Star Trek movie is the best compared to the previous ones. Director J.J. Abrams(Cloverfield, Mission Impossible 3, tv series Lost) gave the movie a new fresh look that is so appealing not to just Star Trek fans like me but even those who are not even fans. So if you're new to Star Trek seriously give this movie a go and I'm sure it won't disappoint. I gave the movie 5/5 for the action, humor, storyline and characters that we can relate to in our everyday lives. Now all I want to do is to enlist with Enterprise... Seriously. :-)




trailer 1




trailer 2

3 comments:

Shaz said...

Did you read my plot hole rant about this movie or not? =p

Nick said...

Lolz.

Didn't know Aaron Richard Kual is back in KK.

XD

Yalah pih tinguk ndak ajak geng mcm dulu laaa...

d1n0za said...

Shaz - Oh come on... The movie is excellent! hehe

Nick - Yup, hes back! Long time already.

Don't like that bah. Last minute thingy. Nowadays I even watch movies alone sometimes.

Post a Comment