Pages

A day to remember...













April 26th 2009. Julian & Fara invited me and my daughter Hannah for a photo shoot at the lake area where people jog in Likas Sports Complex. I was asked to wear my working clothes. Hannah was required to wear a dress. Both of us had to wear black & white attire. The photo shoot started at 4pm and boy was it hot. To top it off I had some sunburn on my face. Ugh... But the interesting part was there were a lot of joggers around and they were puzzled to see Hannah and I dressing up like we were gonna attend a wedding. Nevertheless it was a fun photo shoot session. Hannah was the star as she did her own poses without any need of Julian and Fara to tell her what to do. I think she watch too much America's and Australia's Top Model. Check out the photos in the slide show below...



After the photo shoot, I carried Hannah by the shoulder and had a walk around the lake area.



















































What a day it was. Special thanks to Julian & Fara for the photo shoot. Apparently Julian & Fara needs these photos for a Family Day event in 1Borneo. Don't be surprised to see some of these photos appearing in 1Borneo soon starting the 23rd this month.


p/s: Heading to Brunei tomorrow for a short trip. Wishing you all a good weekend!

6 comments:

maslight said...

hannah is a natural when it comes to taking photo huh? XD

oh gawd, please dun remind me of the weather @_@

Alan said...

Treasure the time mate... treasure it :)
See u in Perth soon

edrie said...

aww too cute! makes me all mushy

Eudora said...

How cute! Can borrow your lil princess for a photo shoot? Heehe ;p

Fridaycat said...

great photos. me likey.

d1n0za said...

maslight - All natural indeed. Guess shes gonna be a model herself soon. :-) And yeah, the weather sucks nowadays.

Alan - Treasuring it indeed mate. Hoping to see you in Perth soon enough!

edrie - :-)

Eudora - Erm... Sure! :-D

Fridaycat - Glad you do. :-)

Post a Comment