Pages

An evening with the little one...


















Last Friday I had a quick outing with Hannah. Picked her up from school and then head towards City Mall. Before that we fooled around with the camera a bit. It has been a while since I took shots with her.




























At City Mall, she went for a shopping spree. Not only she knew how to shop for herself, she knew how to shop for items for her friends as well. Including dresses, which she just estimate the size on her own! I was a bit skeptical but she really seemed to know what she is doing. Trusted her on this one. *fingers crossed*




































Anyway, I had a good time with her that evening. Missed her a lot. She even popped the question if I already had a girlfriend or not. Not the first time and to think I'm suppose to hear such questions from my parents instead. hah... Love you Hannah. (((HUGZ)))

p/s: Plus, Hannah is pressuring me hard to get her long overdued Facebook account done as soon as possible. Working on it now...

7 comments:

Amy C said...

Looking at her uniform...i remembered my primary school, same as her..hmmm :D missed ol dat! XD

Hannah is so lucky to have a father like you!! So sporting... :D

Jennifer said...

atukoooii, punya siok... hebat si hannah... kicik2 sudah terror shopping, kalah org tua mcm sa oh... hehehe... She is very independent I can see, she is so lovely too...

maslight said...

astaga i nearly tot she's wearing a pink wig..uh oh, dino ehem kasi dia pakai wig akkakak XD cosplay XD

sweet-girlicious said...

what a sweet child you have..i bet she must love u so much!ehehhe..what a nice loving father.ehhe

Prisca said...

Hannah so lovely girl...she even care your life....y she ask you have a girlfriend because she wants you to happy.....you are so lucky to have a sporting daughter and even care your life...... Love her.......

JPP Papa said...

You are such a cool dad! Proud to have known u, my Reds friend :D

PapaJ

d1n0za said...

Amy C - hahaha Don't we all miss school somehow.

Jennifer - Terpaksa sa control juga tu. She can shop till my wallet goes empty!

maslight - You and your wig fever. hehe

sweet-girlicious - Thanks! :-) Shes the love of my life.

Prisca - Love her always.

JPP Papa - Likewise my Reds friend! :-D

Post a Comment