Pages

The beginning of a new home...

After a broken marriage and a failed relationship, I've been staying alone in a house that gets more messy each day. With such a busy life, its almost impossible to find time to clean the house. But home is my one and only sanctuary where I can really chill and relax. So I started a so-called project two months ago to clean up and renovate my house. The first step was my bedroom, which is filled with some broken furniture, loads of junk and cracked wall & tiles. So with the help of my good friend Robin Ho who is an interior designer, my bedroom became something that I can only dream of...















Too good to be true.















Love the new lights especially this one.















Robin admiring his work. You did a good job bro!















Julian and Fara also came to check out the new room.















My new dressing table area.















This is the reason I've been sleeping well lately.















The couple is eager to try out the new bed. *kof *kof*


Whats next? Could be the kitchen or even the living room. Gotta for wait for at least two months first. The new bedroom pretty much cost a bomb for me. I'm on a tight budget now but it was worth it. Now I can go home to a peaceful comfy bedroom.

12 comments:

Amy C said...

waaaaah....niiiice roooom!!! XD can see it is so much relaxing atmosphere now...can do yoga too...kekekekeee~~~

Edrie said...

fantastic work done there!

charlenediane said...

Looks nice and comfy!

Olie said...

uihnah! punya best and super comfy... *kof* *kof* ka,ka,ka,ka... ;-)

Shirley said...

wow.. nice and home sweet home..

d1n0za said...

Thanks peeps. HOME SWEET HOME. :-)

fressi said...

comfy room,but cost u a bomb?? meanin tat u really "overhaul" the whole room,includin new furniture and bedding??

mia said...

NICE! I'm jealous my bed varies from month to month!

d1n0za said...

fressi - Yup! Pain for the wallet but worth it.

mia - You should take photos of your different beds! I wanna see. :-)

Miss Mathew said...

Itz official! I hate ur new bedroom! (iskh-iskh..how come my room is not like tht!) lol!Seriously, glad tht u've moved on :) all the best Dino!

~vie~ said...

phewittt! very nicely done bedroom... Great taste!

d1n0za said...

Miss Mathew, vie - Thanks! The renovation was totally worth it. :-D

Post a Comment