Pages

Support Kim Stan...






















... this Friday night as she goes through the 1st heat of Miss Oriental Beauty Pageant at D'Junction. Friend, sister and one of the very few people who can brainwash my Hannah to beat up his own dad, Kim has my support along with the rest of her friends and loved ones. Even Hannah wants to watch her in action but too bad the venue is not suitable for her. The pageant starts at 9pm so anybody who can make it, please do support Kim. You can do it Kim! Ganbateh!

















Before that, I'll be away for a while for a business trip to Brunei. I'm currently packing up my stuff now for my 6 hour journey by car, which begins tomorrow morning. Will be back on Friday just in time to watch Kim in action. Till then!

8 comments:

IRTeA said...

Support Kim! Gambatte Kim! \^o^/
But not sure if able to attend or not though... ^^;;

naith_kk said...

This first wave should be easy for her~!

kim stan said...

eek!! haha.. aww.. hannah the sweetest!! my lil partmer in crime! hahahahhaa.. steady~ xp thanks dinosan! :D

Wel^Beiolman said...

is she d sis of amie stan..hehe..wish u all the best...

Saul Alan Imbayan said...

Hello, hello, tontolou!!! Whatsup Dinz the man!!!
Hopefully I can make it lah. Busy bah these days.

d1n0za said...

IRTeA, naith_kk - She did great!

Wel - Yup! She is Amie's sis.

Saul - Whats up nonok!!! Didn't see you that night so I guess you were busy. Take care buddy.

madmoz said...

Dinoza forgot who i am d :(

d1n0za said...

madmoz - Of course I remember you Amos! :-D

Post a Comment