Pages

It is Chinese New Year...

















... and the streets of Kota Kinabalu city look quiet. Most shop owners here are Chinese and they close their business during this period. Do I celebrate? Sure. I should be out with my family later and most likely go for a friend's open house tonight. Right now I'm sitting down in the office located in the city doing my overdue course homework. Taking a short break to blog. So why am I in the office? Internet at home is down(adsl modem no longer working) and felt like chillin in the office instead. Anyway, to all you peeps who celebrate...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Bu Bu Gao Sheng! Learned this from my friend Nging. Means something like "rise to great heights with each step".


p/s: Posting about my Brunei trip last week soon. Kim was kind enough to lend me her digital camera for the trip. Thanks Kim! Btw, she did great during the 1st heat of Miss Oriental Beauty Pageant. Go Kim!

4 comments:

a.l.u.s said...

Thanks for waking me up dino!! ahaks..:)

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

Aj said...

Kongsi Fart Choy hahahaa

Marilyn John said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

d1n0za said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai you peeps! Hope you all had a great time eating delicious food, received lots of angpows and won a lot if you're gambling. :-)

Post a Comment