Pages

Down and frustrated...

















... is all I can feel now. All I can say is... Its amazing how a mere presence of a person can screw up a nice moment that I was truly enjoying. Now I'm left wondering what actually went wrong. Ever went through that? So much for a peaceful Sunday. Will be alright. Just need a moment to digest what in the world is going on. Anyway, hope you peeps are having a good Sunday.

Heres a video of a song with a cute tune to just to cheer things up a little.



Nat King Cole's L O V E

7 comments:

maslight said...

dood~ shite happens. btw, why is ur erm visitor list erm pink? @_@

Ki//joy said...

You're just going through a natural process. In time it will pass and you won't have these kind of days.

It's all about just roughing it out in the meantime.

naith_kk said...

Bro I've been there... and I can relate that kind of depression is a killer man...

Ki-Chan said...

dinoooooooooooooooooooooooo~!!
today i feel sad too. :O
But playing with my fren's kittens made me happy!

so go sayang sayang duchess :p
hope that it'll help :)

Amy C said...

Oh been there too..i hope u feel alright soon!!Think posiitive aight my fren!!! :)

d1n0za said...

Ki//joy - No argument here. Feeling much better now bro. Kinda settled out the issue.

naith_kk - A killer indeed... Hate it when it happens.

Ki-Chan - Kiiiii-Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! Glad to know you're happy now. Me too. I sayang sayang Dutchess already. :-P Please take her kittens!

Amy C - Thinking positive now! ;-)

d1n0za said...

maslight - Shit happens alrite. Err... Dunno why its pink. I cant change this. :-S

Post a Comment