Pages

Back at blogging...
















... it seems for me. After I stopped updating my old personal blog for like a year or so, I'm finally back at it. Hope this time, I won't stop again. I love blogging. There is so much for me to blog about what I've seen and experienced. Perhaps the only real problem for me now is to get a good digital camera that shoots both photo and video for blogging purposes. Forget slr cameras as it will take quite a long while for me to save money to get one. Plus, the fact that my precious video camera recently broke down pretty much means I'm not getting a new one anytime soon. I can't repair the one that broke down and like getting a slr camera, it will be too costly and too much of a wait to get a new one. Whatever it is, I'm just glad I'm back at blogging again.


p/s : Check out my only other blog that is still updated till this day... impedius - http://dinoza.lifeinborneo.com/

5 comments:

maslight said...

ur vid cam rusak? u mean the new one? @_@ har? wut happen?

JACQ said...

Yeay more posts! Bah bila the digicam coming ni? And we haven't opened your present.. WC came back late last night, so no time. Today lah after work. Thanks again bud! :)

d1n0za said...

maslight - Yup, the new one. Crashed down on the floor by accident... sux

JACQ - Hopefully this month I'll get my hands on the new digicam. Gonna survey a few models this week first. You're welcome on the present!

Tigger said...

Hey kiddo! Nikon P6000 or the Canon G9/G10. Hee Hee! WHY you ask? Underwater casing available...*oinks!*

d1n0za said...

Tigger - I heard G10 rules! *oinks*

Post a Comment