Pages

2009. Thus life begins again...

... as i felt I am somewhat reborn. After a series of good and bad, its time for me to start and build a brand new life. Talk about perfect timing as 2009 is finally here. I have big aims this year that will contribute the tales to be told in this blog. I realized all this while i have missed out a lot in life and there is so much i need to achieve. It won't be an easy path but I can tell you peeps this... I am a much better person now than I am before and this time I will go through whatever it is coming to me with a strong heart. For myself, my daughter and my loved ones. Bring it on!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! WISHING YOU ALL A GREAT LIFE AHEAD! :-)

7 comments:

maslight said...

happy new year

JACQ said...

eh I forgot I haven't commented here pula. Happy New Year to you again, even though we've already wished each other in person! Haha!

d1n0za said...

maslight, JACQ - Hope 2009 has so far been good to both of you. :-)

Amy C said...

Happy New Year 2009!!Hope 2009 gives you better luck, prosperous and what's more important a good health to u n ur loved ones!! :)

d1n0za said...

Amy C - Thank you so much for the wish. Same to you! :-)

a.l.u.s said...

Dinz.. Happy New Year!!!

d1n0za said...

a.l.u.s - Thanks! I love your new blog! :-D

Post a Comment